This Hiking Adventure takes place in one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in Europe, The Pyrenees.
This adventure will focus on getting you away from the stress of day to day life; using the great outdoors to provide a positive experience. Based close to the village of Sadernes in Catalonia, you will enjoy stunning and challenging hikes through woods and to high peaks; open water swimming in the blue lagoon; and explore stunning waterfalls and caves. You will also enjoy yoga classes, mindfulness, art and craft workshops, nutritious food, campfires and sleep close to nature!
· Dedicated account management and event co-ordination from our experienced team who are committed to ensuring your event runs smoothly and successfully
· All event guidance, kit lists, advice and training information produced by our challenge experts to help you prepare effectively for your challenge. We will also provide unlimited advice and guidance prior to departure
· The provision of highly professional, friendly and experienced Mountain Leaders/Guides who will look after you for the duration of your challenge
· Dedicated UK based support team who will support your on-event team and liaise with your chosen accommodation and transport providers and keep them regularly updated on timings and progress
· All on-challenge logistical and administrative support from our team on the ground and back in the UK
· All health and safety requirements including on site risk assessments and public liability insurance
· Our team will provide any photographs and memories to you as soon as possible after the event
· Special promotions for future European and UK events for anyone who has joined us on a challeng
As the challenge provider, Challenge The Wild do not book flights, transfers, accommodation or food. This is booked through our ATOL protected travel agent directly and represents a unique and cost efficient way to take part in challenge events whilst having the security you need.
Full payment: £500
Services Included In Cost:
Guided Adventure are proud to offer Blue Light Card members great offers and discounts on all our Open Events. The Blue Light Card is the discount service for the Emergency Services, NHS and Armed Forces.
Pyrenees Retreat Offer - £50 off the final balance!
To Redeem, simply get in touch!
All participants are covered under Guided Adventure's insurance for the duration of the trek. However, participants should hold their own personal medical and travel insurance appropriate for this challenge.
The Health and Safety of participants is of the highest importance to Guided Adventure. As such, we hold all the necessary policies and procedures and the event is thoroughly risk assessed. All suppliers and guides have been vetted.
Participants must be physically fit to undertake this challenge. All participants will be required to complete a medical questionnaire on registration. This will be assessed by the Guided Adventure team. No specific vaccinations or medication are required.
Guided Adventure do not book travel, accommodation or transfers. This is booked through our ATOL protected travel agent directly and represents a unique and cost-efficient way for participants to take part in challenge events whilst having the security they need.
A clothing and equipment list will be sent out on registration. It is recommended that nothing is purchased until you have received advice from the Guided Adventure team.
Book your place onto the trip and a member of the team will get in touch ASAP to confirm your place!