Survive The Wild is an exhilarating and uplifting outdoor experience for companies and charities. Under the watchful eye of our highly-trained experts, participants are encouraged and empowered as they take on a series of Challenges, specially designed to take them outside their comfort zone. Before they know it, they’ll be facing fears and achieving more than they ever believed they could. You don’t have to be fighting fit or as strong as an ox to take part – a positive attitude and a good sense of humour are far more important. You’ll be able to experience activities such as waterfall abseils, canyoning, rock scrambling, zip wires and cliff jumps. And if you’re staying overnight, you’ll get the chance to sleep under the stars!
• The Lake District, Coniston Valley
• The Lake District, Patterdale
• Scotland, Loch Tay
• Brecon Beacons, Waterfall Country
• Malham, Yorkshire
• Sadernes, The Pyrenees, Spain
• Bad Holz, Bavaria, Germany
• Lake Garda, Italy
• Trek 12km over rugged terrain
• Abseil over 120ft
• Scramble up rock faces
• Zip into water!
• Cliff Jump from 20ft
• Abseil through waterfalls
• Water jumps and rock slides!
• Camp under the stars
So Many Benefits
• Raising money for a worthy cause
• Improving health, happiness and fitness
• Reducing stress and relieving tensions
• Breaking down barriers between people
• Building an increased profile in the community
• Getting that feeling of doing something good for those less fortunate
• The chance to get some good publicity
• Building staff morale and increasing staff retention
• Building long term relationships
• Improving self-confidence, motivation and teamwork
Copyright © 2019 Challenge The Wild - All Rights Reserved.